DDR and Placecast Launch ValuText
US mall operator DDR is launching ValuText, a location-based mobile offers program for its retail centres across the country. ValuText sends retailers' offers via SMS to opted-in shoppers once they enter a predefined space, powered by Placecast's geo-fence technology.
“DDR is committed to ensuring that our retailers have every tool they need to succeed,” says John S. Kokinchak, DDR's senior executive vice president and chief administrative officer. “ValuText helps our tenants by giving potential customers access to real-time, location-based offers, thereby driving traffic to their stores. In addition, the program creates value for shoppers by providing timely information at the exact point of purchase – the shopping centre.”
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business
- Rob Thurner, Mobile Consultant, Author and Trainer Launches E-book
- Google, Twitter and UBS to Speak at Mobile Marketing Live
- Moonpig to Deliver Digital Retail Masterclass Keynote